If you see a street light issue in Rivergrove along Childs Road, Marlin Ave, Tualamere Ave, or Dogwood Drive please contact PGE at 503-464-7777 or submit a request online with the PGE Report a Streetlight Form.

If you see a streetlight issue on Woodcrest Road, Riverwood Road, Megly Ct or Lorna Lane, these lights are owned by private HOA’s.